Le Creuset cookware is famous for its superb craftsmanship and inventive use of color. Its enamel-on-steel line heats up quickly for high performance. So whether you’re boiling water for pasta, blanching vegetables, or preparing soups or stocks, this all-purpose lightweight stockpot makes marked contribution to your cookware collection.
- Heavy-gauge carbon steel construction for quick heating.
- Enamel finish is durable, easy to clean and eliminates the need to season the pot.
- Generously sized stockpot is ideal for cooking large quantities of food.
- Tight fitting lid allows heat to circulate and keeps flavors inside.
- Safe for all cooking surfaces, including induction.
- Dishwasher safe.
- 8 qt Stockpot- Reg. $100 Sale price $80, see store for available colors
Le Creuset stoneware casseroles offer superior, highly functional performance both in the oven and at the table. These durable stoneware dishes include tight-fitting lids and easy-to-grip grooved side handles, and are designed for a multitude of kitchen tasks, whether baking desserts, oven-roasting meats, broiling fish or simply marinating before cooking.
- Stoneware maintains even temperatures and prevents scorching
- Unmatched thermal resistance — safe for freezer, microwave, oven, broiler and dishwasher
- Dense stoneware blocks moisture absorption to prevent cracking, crazing and rippling
- Impermeable exterior enamel resists scratches and stains, and is safe for cutting on with knives
- Nearly-nonstick glazed interior easily releases foods for quick cleanup
- 2.5qt Casserole Reg. $90 Sale Price $70, see store for available colors